Lease vs. Buy
- Approval can often be received within 24 hours
- A one page application is all that is required in most cases
- Leasing conserves cash and can provide 100% financing
- There may be significant tax advantages.
- Leasing can sometimes cover additional soft costs. You may be able to include training, maintenance and other costs in your lease finance agreement.
The way the lease process works is as follows:
- You receive a one page application, fill it out, send it in.
- The lease company approval department reviews your application.
- Once you're approved, a lease company representative will contact you to discuss terms such as the length of your lease and buy out terms.
- Once you've decided on the terms, your documents will be created and sent to you by overnight mail.
- Look over the lease and sign where indicated, the faster the leasing company get the papers back, the faser we can set-up delivery.
- Once the lease company receives the signed documents, they will issue the seller a purchase order.
- Once the MD Laser Solutions receives the purchase order, your equipment will be prepared for transport and shipped to you normally within 1-3 weeks.
Contact me today and I will have one of our lease company specializing in lasers and medical equipment contact you.
Even if you are already in the process of buying a new laser it is not to late to change to a pre-owned laser.