Lease vs. Buy
Laser leasing is by far the most popular way to purchase lasers and capital equipment.
In addition laser leasing offers the following advantages:
- Approval can often be received within 24 hours
- A one page application is all that is required in most cases
- Leasing conserves cash and can provide 100% financing
- There may be significant tax advantages.
- Leasing can sometimes cover additional soft costs. You may be able to include training, maintenance and other costs in your lease finance agreement.
The way our laser leasing process works is as follows:
- You receive a one page application, fill it out, send it in.
- The lease company approval department reviews your application.
- Once you’re approved, a lease company representative will contact you to discuss terms such as the length of your lease and buy out terms.
- Once you’ve decided on the terms, your documents will be created and sent to you via overnight mail.
- Look over the lease and sign where indicated, the faster the leasing company get the papers back, the faster we can set-up delivery.
- Once the lease company receives the signed documents, they will issue the seller a purchase order.
- Once MD Lasers receives the purchase order, your equipment will be prepared for transport and shipped to you normally within 1-3 weeks.
Even if you’re already in the process of buying a new laser, it’s not too late to change to a pre-owned laser.
Call 877-446-7527 or Contact Us Here to Get Started Today!